Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are quoted excluding VAT and all orders are subject to VAT at the current rate. All prices are based on collection and return from our premises. All charges are for one day/weekend hire. Delivery and collection can be arranged. Please ask for a quotation.
2. Goods not returned or available for collection on the due date will be charged by way of demurrage at 1.5 times the daily rate, for EACH DAY retained by the hirer.
3. A loss/damage deposit of 10% of the order value (subject to a minimum of £50) will be required and will be added to the main invoice. This will be refunded after the equipment has been returned and checked.
4. For non-account customers, all orders are accepted strictly on the basis that full payment must be received prior to delivery of goods hired. In certain circumstances we will accept cash on delivery.
5. The customer is responsible for all the equipment hired, from the time of reciept until it has been returned and checked. When breakages or losses occur, all losses will be charged at the FULL repacement value. NO substitute items will be accepted.
6. Orders should be checked on the day of delivery as any damages or shortages must be advised that day.
7. If access is not possible to make delivery or collect hired goods at the agreed time, then a charge will be incurred.
8. It is the hirer's responsibility to ensure that all equipment is ready for collection and that all equipment is returned to the driver. If extra trips are required to collect missing items, then a further charge will be incurred.
9. If required we will be happy to load and unload customer vehicles. Whilst every care will be taken, employees and agents can not be held in anyway liable for any damage to a vehicle however caused.
RETURN OF HIRED GOODS
10. All equipment must be returned in boxes provided. Any loss of boxes or dividers will be charged for. Linen must be returned in the bags provided and must be dry. Any damage to linen will be charged as a new cloth.
RETURNED DIRTY CHARGE
11. All catering equipment must be returned clean unless the washing up service has been booked. Please ask for a quotation for our washing up service.
12. Unless agreed, all equipment is hired for indoor use and storage only. Damage through damp or wet will be charged for.
13. No credit will be given for any unused items.